Update To Our COVID-19 Protocols
IF YOU HAVE HAD COVID-19 AND HAVE A COLOUR APPOINTMENT BOOKED WITH US, PLEASE CALL THE SALON TO ARRANGE A SKIN TEST.
This would need to be done 48 hours before your scheduled appointment
Thank you for your patience. We are indeed ‘PREPARED’ and cannot wait to see you. We pride ourselves on creating a friendly, fun and professional environment however we have put many safety measures in place so that you can still enjoy our unique “Cheynes Experience”. Our Clients and Team are our highest priority so please be assured that we have been using our time wisely and have been working really hard to ensure our Salons are safe and our Teams are ready to welcome you back into our Salons. We are working at 50% capacity with longer appointment times for each client. We take social distancing, hygiene and safeguarding rules very seriously so you will have no need to worry about anything during your visit.
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT PLEASE READ OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
• Please arrive at the salon on time for your scheduled appointment, not before or after with as little baggage as possible.
• Please arrive on your own – no children, friends, partners or pets. Please let us know in advance if you require a carer to accompany you.
• Our team will be wearing Visors and/or Face Masks and we are kindly asking that all our clients bring and wear a face mask.
• To ensure the safety of everyone entering the salon we will be checking people’s temperature on arrival using a contactless thermometer. If anyone shows an elevated temperature, unfortunately we will have to re-schedule your appointment.
• We are following strict sanitization procedures. For your safety, all positions, equipment, brushes and hairdressing tools will be sanitized for each individual client.
• Please ensure that you use the hand sanitizers on arrival and at other areas throughout the salon.
• We will use a disposable wrap gown and towel on each client.
• For the time being we will be unable to offer refreshments and magazines, however, please feel free to bring your own.
Covid Care Surcharge - There will be a small temporary surcharge of £3 added to each client’s service. This simply helps to cover the cost of the PPE and safety measures we have introduced into the salon. This charge will, of course, be removed as soon as these measures are no longer needed.
Colour - We understand it has been a long time since your hair was last coloured. Due to the simple fact that we have introduced longer appointment times and the need to use more product to return your hair to its beautiful state, there will be a ‘one-off first visit back’ additional cost of £10, to the majority of colour services. This only helps to cover the cost of the additional time and product needed and we will not be making any profit from this charge. If you have coloured your hair at home while in lockdown you may require a skin test prior to having your colour service in the salon. Please advise our reception team.
If possible, can we ask that you pay your bill using debit/credit card or Apple Pay.
Your stylist and all the team at Cheynes are really looking forward to welcoming you into the salon.